- Durable and chemical resistant body – for easy cleaning to Hospital infection control standards
- Professional cuff with 5 cuff sizes, covering 12cm through to 50cm
- Simple one-touch operation
- Large angled LCD display
- Handy cuff holder and grip for carrying
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- ESH Clinical Validation
Currently many home-use blood pressure monitors are used in hospitals because of their reasonable cost and simple operation. The UM-201 is our solution to meet the required durability and standards for hospitals whilst maintaining an affordable price and simple operation.
Using the UM-201, guarantees heavy duty daily usage and provides a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) over many ‘home use’ blood pressure monitors.
The monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984.
It also boasts A&D’s IHB (Irregular HeartBeat Indicator), pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include AFib (or Atrial Fibrillation).