- 4th generation of the A&D telehealth range
- Bluetooth® 2.1 Class 1/Bluetooth® Classic communication (Windows, iOS, Android)
- Continua™ Certified – to ensure interoperability
- Wider non-slip ‘footprint’ for easier use by more unstable patients
- Compatible with UA-767PBT-Ci blood pressure monitor
- Built in real time clock
- Internal memory, up to 200 readings
- 250 Kg capacity
- 0.1 Kg resolution from 0-100 Kg
- 0.2 Kg resolution from 100-250 Kg
- Dimensions 415(W) x 360(D) x 39(H) mm
- Audible “step off” on completion
- Glass plate design with plastic ‘bumper’ shock proof surround
- Motion tolerance feature for stable readings
- Visual indication
Since A&D first invented and launched a telehealth Blood Pressure Monitor back in 1999, we have continued to lead the telehealth/remote patient management marketplace, offering the widest range of innovative products that combine cutting-edge technology and convenience for telemedicine and other healthcare providers.
Our products have been developed to increase the convenience and effectiveness of home patient management. With an estimated 85% market share of the telehealth marketplace, system integrators can now provide A&D devices to remotely located patients enabling them to monitor their blood pressure and weight at home.
Our telehealth range continue to make a difference in the effectiveness of applications including clinical trials, disease management and in-home or remote patient management and are ideal for health system integrators.
The UC-355-Ci is the 4th generation of the range of A&D medical scales – and continues to lead the market.
The medical scale (UC-355PBT-Ci) is compatible with the A&D professional blood pressure monitor (UA-767PBT-Ci) and are available with Bluetooth® wireless technology to give system integrators a seamless connection between these monitoring devices and an Access Point (e.g. smart phone, tablet, personal computer, home hub, printer, modem, etc.).
With the convenience of these two products, A&D offers a simple way for patients to collect and transmit data to the Internet for immediate access to critical results. With A&D’s telehealth range, patients are able to easily place a blood pressure monitor or personal scale in more accessible locations throughout their home and upload the data to an Access Point almost instantly. These A&D wireless telemedicine products ensure that healthcare providers receive consistent and accurate data so they can make treatment decisions sooner and potentially improve outcomes.