- 3rd generation of the flagship UA-767 range
- A&D’s Slimfit™ Cuff – latex and metal free, covering 22-32cm
- 2nd generation IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) / AFib Screening Indicator to show frequency IHB%/AFib%
- Cuff Fit Error Indicator
- Movement Error Indicator
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indicator
- 60-memory + Average Reading
- ESH Clinical Validation
This %IHB/%AFib function is not to be used for diagnosis, but for monitoring purposes only. This Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) and AFib screening technology was first pioneered by A&D in 2001 and can now found on most of our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include AFib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
The monitor also benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984.