- Simple Semi-Automatic design – just press START, and squeeze the rubber bulb
- A&D’s Cuff – latex and metal free, covering 22-32cm
- 2nd generation IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) Indicator
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indicator
- 30-memory + Average Reading
- BiSH Clinical Validation
- Uses 1 x AA battery
- Low battery power use
This IHB function is not to be used for diagnosis, but for monitoring purposes only. IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) technology was first pioneered by A&D in 2001 and can now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include AFib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
The monitor also benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984.