- BP monitor that announces results in five languages – English, French, Spanish, Italian and Chinese
- Volume control with 6 settings including a silent mode
- Advanced inflation technology for quicker measurement
- SmoothFit™ cuff (patent pending) for improved comfort, covering 22cm to 42cm
- TriCheck ™ mode for automatic 3 reading average
- 90 reading memory with AM/PM and overall average for NICE compliance
- All readings timed and dated
- Irregular Heartbeat Indication feature
- WHO Result guide
- BHS A/A Clinically Validated
This fully featured monitor is equipped with innovations in cuff design, inflation and deflation (3A Technology). To shorten the time required to take readings users can pre-set pressure levels or set them to automatic. The UA-1020 offers the option of TriCheck™ measurement which allows users to take three consecutive readings and receive an average, complying with the American Heart Association’s latest recommendation.
A&D Medical looked at the common problems experienced when taking blood pressure readings and developed the UA-1020’s Advanced Warning System. This system helps avoid problems letting users quickly get the most accurate readings possible.
The monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984.
It also boasts A&D’s IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include AFib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
- TriCheck– Three consecutive measurements and advanced averaging.
- Pressure Rating Indicator– Providing a snapshot of the user’s blood pressure classification according to the US JNC7 and WHO guidelines.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection– Alerts the user to the presence of an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
- Advanced Warning System– Alerts the user to the most common problems while monitoring, and helps users avoid them.
- 3A Technology– Advanced cuff design, advanced inflation and advanced deflation, which translates to faster, more accurate and more comfortable readings.